- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions * (5 unscored questions will be added)
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing Score: 68%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None required; course attendance highly recommended.
I have faced 65 questions, some of the questions are descriptive and contained long code script, which took time to read and understand the question. This exam is much harder than any of the Consultant exams.
I have attended Salesforce training for Partner during month of June and here is following points which I have used during my preparation.
- Salesforce CPQ Enablement - GDC private chatter group to access training materials, presentation and exercise guide.
- Salesforce CPQ Partner Enablement - Chatter group collaboration with partners.
Refer, CPQ architecture diagram
Refer, CPQ Data Model
Refer, Quote-to-Cash Functionality
Topics I have received on Exam
- CPQ Product fields - Hidden, Quantity Editable
- Subscription Products, Subscription Terms, Types of Subscription Pricing and usage, Percentage (%) of Total and its effect on calculation.
- Subscription Prorate Precision
- Subscription Term unit
- Product Bundle
- Configuration Type and Event
- Option Constraints, Constrained Option, Constraining Option, Type (Dependency, Exclusion)
- Numbering for sequence
- Different types of Product Options (Component, Accessory, Related Product)
- Percentage of Scope (Package, Component, Both)
- Product Rule (at-least 4-5 question on this), Evaluation Event (Load, Edit, Save), Type (Validation, Selection)
- Error Condition Fields (Tested Object, Tested Field)
- Product Action Fields (Type = Add/Remove, Enable/Disable, Show/Hide)
- Configuration Selection Rules
- Create Production rule based on prior Asset.
- Configuration Attributes
- Auto-mapping (Twin fields)
- Hiding options in Configurator
- Custom actions
- Dynamic Custom actions
- Search filters
- Guided Selling
- Building workflow to map quote process
- Pricing Structure (List Price, Regular Price, Customer Price, Partner Price, Net Price)
- Discount Schedule (Volume, Term, Cost), Type (Range, Slab), Cross Products, Cross Orders
- Pricing Methods (List, Block, MDQ, Cost + Markup, Subscription Products & Proation)
- Pricing Rule (Inject a value into Quote or Quote Line Field), Calculator Evaluation Event
- Summary Variable
- Quote Template, Template content, Template Sections, Line Columns, Page Break
- Types of Template Content
- Use of merge fields
- Troubleshooting (Like Attempt to de-reference a null object error during previewing a quote template)
- Renewal Contract
Hope, this will help you to prepare for the exam.