Sunday, December 11, 2022

My Dreamforce Session LWC 20-20: 20 Tips in 20 Minutes

 

Motivation behind this

 
Dreamforce 2022 is a memorable event where my dream to be a speaker becomes true. I have delivered my first session on LWC and I would like to share the glimpse of my session as well as session deck.
 

Session Details


In this developer-focused session, we’ll explore the potentials of Lightning Web Components (LWC). Learn 20 valuable tips in 20 minutes and start delivering better coding and best practices, including:   
  • UI Considerations 
  • Use of Reactives 
  • Design Considerations  
  • Communications and Event Propagations 
  • LWC Security

Attendees


175 trailblazers have swiped for this session.

Session Deck





Promotions from Salesforce



Agenda Builder


Link to Agenda Builder: LWC 20-20


Glimpse of my session





It's a great experience which I can't express.

As theater session is not getting recorded so I have delivered the same session with recording at ApexHours on 4th Jan 2023.

Session delivered at ApexHours





I am thankful to Amit Chaudhary for giving me opportunity to host same session at ApexHours.

Finally, thank you for reading!

Further Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment