Friday, September 4, 2020

Salesforce JavaScript Developer I Certification Cheat Sheet - 6 Pager

 Motivation behind this

After passing JavaScript Developer I certification, I thought of preparing this cheat sheet which is a bridge between the syllabus and level of questions and can provide proper guidance to effectively prepare for this exam.

I didn't find this type of material during my preparation which motivates me to come up such a 6 pager cheat sheet which covers almost all important points and sections. This document mainly focuses on multiple choice exam. I have provided all the references at each section.

This will definitely help trailblazers to prepare and pass this exam.

To download entire cheat sheet in pdf version, scroll through at the end of the blog.

Here is each page will look like:

Page 1



Page 2


Page 3


Page 4

Page 5


Final Page



Download entire cheat sheet: Salesforce JavaScript Developer I Cheat Sheet - pdf

If you find this useful then post your feedback as comments and share it.

Happy to share and good luck for your exam.

Note: Since I love all those astro, codey etc characters that's why I have used those almost every pages.

Further Reading


4 comments: