Motivation behind this
This certification is on high demand now-a-days which motivates me to pass and share my tips.
Let's get started!
This certification is comprised of two parts as below:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65% (approx 39 questions to be corrected)
- Registration fee: 200 USD
- Delivery options: Online proctored or onsite proctored delivery.
- Prerequisite: None
There were no questions from Lightning Web Components at MCQ.
Lightning Web Components Specialist Superbadge
Link: LWC Specialist
Exclusive Trailmix and Trail:
According to my personal choice, I have first targeted to pass MCQ exam and then worked on LWC superbadge.
Valuable resources to be referred
Following blog posts are really helpful to prepare for this exam:
Topics to Consider for Exam
Most of the questions are lengthy code executions and output oriented. Here are following points to be consider along with the syllabus.
Variables, types and Collections
- Different types of Primitive datatypes, Primitive Wrapper, Object variables
- Truthy and falsey evaluations. For example 0, NaN, undefined are falsey
- Difference between == and === operators
- Scenarios of using var, let and const
- Different ways of declaring objects
- JSON transformations
- Collections (Array, Map, Set) and their functions
- String Functions
- Different ways of creating arrays
- Array methods, refer Array
Refer: Grammar & Types,
Objects, Functions and Classes
- Function declarations, calling functions, handling recursions
- Arrow functions
- Create an instance of using Class, Function
- Inheritance and use of super keyword
- Use of Prototype, Refer Object,Prototype
- Use of this
- Spread Syntax
- High order functions like Sort, Map, Filter, Reduce
Browser and Events
Debugging and Error Handling
- Callback functions
- Async functions with Promise
- Order of execution when Await with setTimeout, setInternal along with Promise methods and states are involved
- Importing (named, default) and using Node.js functions Refer Node.js API
- Packaging files, checking dependencies, versioning (Major, Minor, Patch)
- Whitebox and Blackbox testing
- Effectively using console.assert
Hope it will help you to prepare and pass this exam.
- Developing Product Catalog on Salesforce Lightning Web Components using TreeView Drag and Drop functionality
- Pagination using Salesforce Lightning Web Components with array slicing
- Capture Signature using HTML Canvas inside Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Describe Objects and Retrieve Records using Salesforce Lightning Web Components flavored with Dynamic Datatable
- Drag and Drop functionality using Salesforce Lightning Web Components leveraging pub-sub event propagation
- Display Combobox values by Lightning Web Components and propagating events to Parent Aura Components
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components Cheat Sheet